Thursday Love List

October 20, 2011

Happy Thursday! I’m looking forward to going home this weekend (seriously, one of the best things about being in Austin is the three hour drive to my house!), so this week has been dragging on just a bit in anticipation! But can you believe it’s October 20th already? I should probably figure out what I’m going to be for Halloween… :)

Here are some of my favorite things in the blogosphere this week!

{You would think that with such a dramatic bodice, a statement necklace would be too much, but that is so obviously not the case! This Style Me Pretty bride rocked the two together, and looked absolutely stunning}

{Long distance love letters served as decor at this Style Me Pretty wedding. Oh, my heart… so touching and beautiful. Note to self: starting writing to John on prettier paper :P}

{Come on now… we all dream about running off to Paris  to get married just a little, don’t we? If I was going to elope, that is sure as heck where I would do it! This Paris wedding is the epitome of elegant and romantic, on 100 Layer Cake)

{Pretty, rustic, and budget friendly–a twinkly escort card display using decorated clothespins and stamped-on names via Oh Lovely Day}

{Vintage tennis-playing groomsmen, anyone? The theme of this shoot on Grey Likes Weddings was “irreverent preppy”–love that! It just goes to show that the boys should be just as well-styled as the ladies!}

What are you loving this week?

Love,

Lisa

P.S. I’m talking about recycling wedding decor into home decor on Hey Gorgeous today–check it out! :)

1. good picks this week! i loved your comment about writing to john on prettier paper. so funny :)

Comment by natalieraepuls — October 20, 2011 @ 9:48 am

2. aww those darling groomsmen!

Comment by Dana — October 20, 2011 @ 12:19 pm

3. eeeeeep i heart the last picture!!! cute!!!

Comment by Kristen — October 20, 2011 @ 4:56 pm

4. That NECKLACE. That Parisian elopement. Those tennis playing cuties. I’m in LOVE!

Comment by Lena — October 20, 2011 @ 5:33 pm

5. that necklace is amazzzzing! You’re right – I wouldn’t expect it to work with that dress, but it does! I also like the love letter display… so sweet!

Comment by The Blonde @ Stylish3 — October 20, 2011 @ 7:54 pm

6. Parisian wedding dress = simple perfection.

Love the adorable groomsmen! Something about the last one…buttoned-up preppy with a hint of bad-boy tattoo…yummy!

Comment by Courtney Elizabeth — October 21, 2011 @ 2:28 pm

7. Thanks so much for featuring our work from Style Me Pretty! The Love Story set up at our bride’s wedding was so touching! -Ulmer Studios Photography http://www.ulmerstudiosblog.com

Comment by Amber of Ulmer Studios Photography — October 22, 2011 @ 10:13 pm

8. I think the clothespins with the stamped-on names are so cute! definitely a cute element for a rustic wedding!

Comment by ashleeg1 — November 7, 2011 @ 10:46 pm