Thursday Love List

November 10, 2011

Happy Thursday!

Thursday love lists are finally back…I’ve had a few tests falling on Thursdays lately, which puts a dent in my Wednesday night blogging! I have the prettiest round up for you today though–this week’s love list might be one of my all time favorites. So let’s get right to it!

{This is it… the perfect New York City wedding. From a ceremony at St. Patrick’s cathedral (swoon!) to a Rolls Royce getaway, to classic details throughout and one stunner of a dress, this Style Me Pretty wedding has found a place on my all time favorites list!}

{Groom style perfection–a gray suit, pink seersucker bow tie, a gorgeous but not-too-girly cotton boutonniere. Filed away in the “My Wedding” folder for the future! From Style Me Pretty}

{How fun is this confetti cake? I think it would be adorable as a wedding cake, customized in your colors! Made by Apollina’s Cakes for The Glitter Guide}

{Raise your hand if you never even dreamed of loving a blue striped wedding dress, of all things. Now raise your hand if you’ve completely changed your mind! There is no denying whatsoever that this Ian Stuart gown from Southern Weddings (and pictured in V4) is a work of art}

{After seeing the Christmas cake-topper perfection by Potter and Butler on You Stir Me the other day, I had to check out the rest of their adorable pieces! This “pie garland” might be the cutest thing I’ve seen all week…how perfect for a Thanksgiving day dessert table?}

Something else making my week special is the opportunity to be posting in some amazing places! Here’s where else you can find me:

Sharing my “She Loves Me, She Loves Me Not” on one of my absolute favorite blogs, Michaela Noelle Designs.

My official introduction at my amazing new internship, along with my fabulous fellow interns, on Occasions Magazine.

Talking about one of my favorite kinds of wedding pictures, on Hey Gorgeous.

Thanks to all of the above for having me! Now, what’s making your week? :)

Love,

Lisa

1. I am obsessed with that Glitter Guide cake! So pretty!

Comment by staley mc (@staleymc) — November 10, 2011 @ 8:54 am

2. I just love that dress!! I might have to consider something like that :)

Comment by Andrea Nicole Sayers — November 10, 2011 @ 9:41 am

3. aww the pie garland! a blue striped dress being classy and elegant…who wouldve thought?!

Comment by Dana — November 10, 2011 @ 9:47 am

4. Please don’t put your groom in a pink bow tie! (You are welcome John :). Although it does look precious!

Comment by Jadzia — November 10, 2011 @ 3:12 pm

5. beautiful post… love all the links!

Comment by Punctuation Mark — November 10, 2011 @ 4:12 pm

6. i like the fashionable groom! the pink and gray complement each other fabulously

Comment by Kristen — November 10, 2011 @ 5:13 pm

7. Love, love, LOVE! I’m absolutely in heaven gazing at this list!

Comment by Lena — November 10, 2011 @ 6:17 pm

8. Yay!!! Congrats on the new official welcome at your internship, love :) Off to read away. Oh and that blue dress? Heaven. Who would have thought?! xo

Comment by Rhiannon {Hey Gorg} — November 14, 2011 @ 1:44 pm

9. st. patrick’s cathedral! yowza.

Comment by Rebecca — November 14, 2011 @ 4:12 pm

10. Um, you’re totally right that I never would have guessed that I’d like that dress, but I TOTALLY love it.

I also love that confetti cake…. reminds me of those fun cupcakes you get at the grocery store.

Comment by The Blonde @ Stylish3 — November 15, 2011 @ 10:40 pm

11. We love the Something Pretty Blog! Thanks so much for featuring Cedarwood Weddings “not too girly cotton boutonniere”….. our designers love to create artistic boutonnieres for our grooms! We invite everyone to stop by and say hi to Cedarwood Weddings :)

Comment by Linda at Cedarwood Weddings — November 17, 2011 @ 12:02 pm

12. Thank you, Linda!! I always get so excited to see weddings from Cedarwood Weddings…they are all absolutely beautiful, elegant, and unique. Aka wedding blogger heaven! :)

Comment by Lisa — November 17, 2011 @ 12:54 pm

13. [...] off with a stunner of a dress…it certainly gets Monday off on the right foot! Remember the Thursday Love List picture two weeks ago that I claimed was from the most perfect New York City wedding of all time? I [...]

Pingback by Dress Envy « — November 21, 2011 @ 8:59 am