Dress Envy

December 28, 2011

It’s not too terribly often that I see a wedding or photo shoot that I consider completely perfect. Usually there’s a detail or two that’s not necessarily my favorite, or I’m not crazy about one thing or another. Not so with a recent shoot on Style Me Pretty, expertly styled by Simply Fabulous Events and Design, and photographed to perfection by Emily Steffen. I pinned the heck out of this shoot, not to mention saved a few pictures into my personal future wedding file! One of the prettiest parts of the shoot is the gorgeous model and her incredible dress–which, get this, consists of a frothy blue tulle skirt she sewed herself, topped with a sparkly shirt from Target! Target, y’all! I am 100% smitten. Check out how beautiful it is!

How dreamy!! Now run, don’t walk, to go admire the rest of the shoot. Sparkly linens, mercury glass, baby’s breath, and flurrying snow, all on Style Me Pretty.

Love,

Lisa

1. pretttty! she is so darling! i would wear an outfit like that everyday!

Comment by Dana — December 28, 2011 @ 11:03 am

2. adorbsssss i love that shoot!

Comment by Kristen — December 28, 2011 @ 1:28 pm

3. How gorgeous is that DRESS! Cue butterflies! :)

Comment by Nat {Bayside Bride} — December 28, 2011 @ 10:00 pm

4. Simply beautiful not only the dress but the whole set up. I really like it, I always loved those simple, inspiring and elegant details like the blue wedding color dress.

Have a wonderful and healthy New Year!

Comment by Konstantina — December 29, 2011 @ 10:44 am

5. I would go to sleep in this every night :) Isn’t that fun to think about? Miss you Lise xoxo

Comment by Rhiannon — December 30, 2011 @ 9:04 pm

6. Wow! I love the sparkly tee…. Target? I’m jealous that she found such a cute top for (probably) super cheap.

Comment by The Blonde @ Stylish3 — January 4, 2012 @ 2:06 pm