XOXO

February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine’s Day!

{Geronimo balloons: Hak Lonh via Oh Joy| Valentine’s day table for two: Samantha Cabrera via Style Me Pretty| Red peeptoes: Elizabeth in Love via Style Me Pretty| Pink ombre cake: Call Me Cupcake}

Whether you’re spending the day with family, your best girl friends, or your valentine, take a moment today to cherish the love in your life. I’m thankful for all of the couples in love whose special moments I get to celebrate on this blog every day!

My Valentine’s Day is being pushed back to Friday when John gets here, but what are your plans? :)

Love,

Lisa

1. Aww, sorry your guy’s not with you today!…… something to look forward to though. Love all of the images….. that cake…… YUM! Have a great day!

Comment by Crissy — February 14, 2012 @ 9:29 am

2. happy valentine’s day! wish i was eating that cake or walking around with those sweet balloons! love you!

Comment by Dana — February 14, 2012 @ 9:49 am

3. Happy Valentine’s Day, my dear! Thank you for being such a wonderful friend {even if we have never met in real life!}! And here’s to a wonderful weekend with your hunny!:)

Comment by Jillian Nicole — February 14, 2012 @ 10:26 am

4. Have a very happy day! Hopefully you will get a slice of that ombre cake — yum!

Comment by Shannon Darrough — February 14, 2012 @ 3:15 pm

5. i’ve had that cake picture in my love folder for a while…..hehehe happy valentines day!!! <3

Comment by Kristen — February 14, 2012 @ 6:21 pm

6. Happy Valentine’s Day, darling! John just killed it at his big audition, so we’ll be doing whatever he wants to celebrate!

Comment by Lena — February 14, 2012 @ 8:05 pm

7. Oh yay!!! So thrilled to hear that! Happy Valentine’s Day to you two! :) xoxox

Comment by Lisa — February 14, 2012 @ 8:20 pm

8. Gorgeous V-Day inspiration — love that ombre cake! Hope your day was lovely {but I’m sure Friday will be even better, have fun celebrating!}

Comment by Natalie — February 14, 2012 @ 10:22 pm