Rustic Glam Autumn Styled Shoot

September 17, 2012

It’s always interesting when you hold a pretty strong opinion, and then something comes along and blows that opinion out of the water. That’s how it was with me and this gorgeous styled shoot. I usually can’t stand autumn wedding colors because I’ve never seen them done in a chic way, but this shoot is perfectly glamorous, rustic, and elegant. Autumn wedding colors, I concede. When done like this, I can’t help but swoon!

{Vendors: Photographer: Mikaela Ruth Photography| Venue: Saar Bank Farms (e-mail saarbank@gmail.com)| Styling: Vintage Home| Dessert table: Whitney Barkman (e-mail whitney_barkman@hotmail.com)| Florals: Confetti Floral Design| Bridal styling: Ashley King of Wedded Bliss}

Aren’t the details incredible? The amber glass and white pumpkins are two of my favorites, and don’t even get me started on that dessert table! Thank you so much to the wonderful photographer, Mikaela, for letting me share her gorgeous work!

Love, Lisa

1. Fall has definitely arrived in the UK + I’m so ready for it! This shoot is just gorgeous and I love the Bride’s beautiful, red hair! {I’ve secretly always wanted to be able to pull off red hair, but, sadly, it’s just not a good look on me!} xoxo

Comment by Jillian Nicole — September 17, 2012 @ 11:43 am

2. thank you so much for the feature, lisa!

Comment by Mikaela — September 17, 2012 @ 11:59 am

3. i adore these fall colours.

Comment by jamie — September 17, 2012 @ 12:13 pm

4. Autumn! The very sound of the word exhales ‘beauty’! My favorite seasons of all..!

Comment by Debbie Goetz — September 17, 2012 @ 12:58 pm

5. i love the simplicity of the cake! this is a very successful fall wedding!

Comment by Dana — September 17, 2012 @ 2:42 pm

6. Thanks for the feature LISA, every time I look @ this pretty story I am so happy. It was a fun day with some great people & everyones giftedness was highlighted!

Comment by Colleen — September 17, 2012 @ 3:14 pm

7. I couldn’t agree more! So thrilled I could share your work :)

Comment by Lisa — September 17, 2012 @ 3:21 pm

8. i really like the bride’s headpiece and her leopard print thing!!!!

Comment by Kristen — September 17, 2012 @ 4:04 pm

9. Talk about stunning! I just adore the table settings!

Comment by Lena — September 17, 2012 @ 6:51 pm

10. that bouquet!! Oh it is absolutely swoony! the colors are so warm, perfect fall palette!

Comment by Tamra {ever swoon} — September 17, 2012 @ 11:03 pm

11. [...] Recently I’ve had the honour of being featured in some of the loveliest wedding blogs around! Starting with an autumn styled shoot from back in 2010 (it still remains a favourite of mine)! Then it was featured on Grey Likes Weddings, and this past week it was featured again, this time on Something Pretty… [...]

Pingback by recent features » Vancouver Wedding Photographer Mikaela Ruth — September 21, 2012 @ 12:21 pm