It’s going to be a few years before I host my own Thanksgiving dinner, but that doesn’t mean I don’t enjoy looking for table inspiration now. The same planning, details, and sometimes even vendors that go into planning a wedding can go into planning an event like Thanksgiving dinner (though on a smaller scale, hopefully!), and I love how many ways there are to interpret this favorite holiday at the table. I pulled together a few of my favorite looks–from rustic, to minimalist, to romantic, and I hope they’ll help give you hostesses out there some inspiration!
Just for fun, here are my top five ways to make your Thanksgiving table extra special!
1. Write out each guest’s name on a kraft paper place card.
2. Choose a loose color scheme (possibly based off of your tablecloth or dishes) and plan your flowers and decorations around that so everything looks cohesive.
3. Tie silverware together with some velvet ribbon.
4. Add rustic elements like feathers or wheat to your centerpieces.
5. Serve your pies on pretty cake stands.
What are your Thanksgiving plans? My family gets to Austin tomorrow (we celebrate at my aunt and uncle’s house), and I can hardly wait!