I haven’t done a monthly goals post all year, but with August being our last full month before baby boy makes his arrival (!!!), there are about a million and one to dos swimming in my head right now. There’s so much I need/want to get done before he arrives, but at the same time, my biggest priority right now is making the most of this time with Dave. Even though I am very confident having a baby will bring us closer than ever, saying goodbye to our “just the two of us” time feels really bittersweet, and I’m determined to make the very, very most of it!
- Learn a lot at our birth class and my breastfeeding class at the hospital
- Write a birth plan
- Find a pediatrician
- Finish decorating the nursery
- Take our maternity photos!
- Come up with a freezer meal plan for early September
- Write baby shower thank you notes
- Do my best to exercise daily
- Spend LOTS of time with Dave! Finish up our summer list, get back into a cooking-at-home routine, and be really intentional about our non-essential commitments