I know I’m over a week into February, but making sure y’all got good Valentine’s Day flowers took priority over me sharing my goals early this month ;) January included some really wonderful things (plenty of sunny days, lots of fun with Charlie, and making some much-anticipated living room updates), as well as its fair share of challenges (trying to juggle working and parenting, car troubles for both Dave and me, and a bout of food poisoning for poor Dave). I’m really looking forward to some fun things we have coming up in February–namely, a visit from my in-laws and one of my favorite holidays. Even though our current Whole30 diet will make both look a little different than usual, we’re feeling great 10 days in and hope to celebrate in creative ways that don’t involve food!
1. Run 2-3 times a week and go to barre twice a week (Uh, nope. Need to do better on this this month!)
Start my women of God study
Explore new website hosting options and make a decision
4. Finish reading Wild and Free
1. Run 2-3 times a week and go to barre once a week
2. Re-read Story of a Soul
3. Complete Whole30!
4. Host my first rosary group
5. Send valentines to loved ones
6. Do the USCCB For Your Marriage online retreat