I have been having a bit of a hard time setting my goals for this month. With our long engagement, I’ve had lots of time to procrastinate a little when it came to our wedding, but now that it’s three months away, I’m starting to feel the pressure. Don’t get me wrong, it’s all good things and I’m so happy to be doing it! But it does mean that some of my personal goals are being put on the back burner. I believe wholeheartedly in enjoying your engagement and putting the number one focus on growing in your relationship and your relationships with God, but sometimes, you have to put “plan our wedding!” next on the list, and that is not a bad thing! Therefore, I’m keeping my personal goal list short and sweet this month, based on the things that matter most, and diving into wedding to-dos as well (which you can read about here).
Flowers I arranged at work with the help of my wedding florist!
- Prayer journal at least three times a week
- Go to Confession and a Holy Hour with Dave
- Reread Love and Responsibility
- Complete the Tone It Up Love Your Body series and start their Bridal Edition
- Run 40 miles (I finished January at 35, my highest mileage month ever!)
- Clean out my closet and donate/sell items I no longer wear (left over from January)
- Celebrate Valentine’s Day!