As it practically always is, July was busy, hot, and so much fun! We loved the time we got to spend with people on both sides of our family, and we also made a bunch of sweet memories just the three of us. It’s the first month that has made Dave and I feel like we have a little boy, not a baby, which is the most bittersweet feeling I’ve ever experienced! Every weekend in August has something on the calendar, but my biggest hope is that in the midst of it all, we’re able to be present and soak up the rest of Charlie’s first summer.
Enjoy lots of sweet family/friend time!
2. Train for the Run for Life 5K in August (Um, I signed up, so it’s happening…but training was minimal in July!)
3. “Style,” photograph, and blog our home tour
Host a garden party to share Beautycounter with some local friends (See it here!)
Celebrate the dedication of the gorgeous new cathedral in Raleigh (our new parish)!! (This was the best! We are SO grateful for this breathtaking new church home!)
Try out a new meal planning/grocery shopping system
Plan our August trip to Wisconsin to see my Grandma
1. Train for and run the Run for Life 5K (with my BFF who is coming to visit that weekend!)
2. “Style,” photograph, and blog our home tour
3. Go on a fun date night
4. Work hard on a secret-for-now project that I am SO excited about! Promise to share more soon :)
5. Start planning Charlie’s first birthday party
6. Enjoy time in Wisconsin with my grandma and parents